After school club
starting September 2021
As parents ourselves, we know how much our children just LOVE to play computer games!
So whether they want to play for fun, play with their friends, or meet new people to play with, then we’ve got the after-school club for them!
Kicking off for on the 6th September, we are offering an after-school esports gaming club. Running from 3pm – 6pm Monday – Friday at our premises on Great Union Road.
Parents can simply drop the child off anytime after 3pm and collect by 6pm, each session is £5/hr with a maximum of two sessions per week (homework and other activities are just as important as computer games).
There will be a healthy snack and water/squash drink included in the cost, other options are available through our snack shop.
spaces are limited!
- Initially we are offering just 12 spaces per session.
- Max 2 sessions per week.
- Sessions to be booked in 7 week blocks (6th September – 22nd October) & (1st November – 17th December)
- Half term session available (25th October – 29th October)
- children must be minimum age 7. (max age 16 years old)
- maximum age rating on games will be age 12
So Whats included?.
- upto 3hours of supervised Gaming – You get upto 3-hours of age-appropriate games on our Gaming PC’s, Switch, Xbox & Playstation.
- Free Water or Squash – You pick the flavour & free refills
- Free Healthy Snacks – We’ll supply a healthy snack
- Free Childrens membership to esports.je – Come back and play at our members rates, enter competitions.
Younger children are very welcome, and we will try and offer at least two sessions each week, where the maximum age group is 11years old, however there may be occasions where the sessions are predominantly booked by children older than 12, and we will therefore ask you to sign a parental consent form to allow your child to access games rated for age 12 players, such as Fortnite. There will be the option to opt out of certain games, but this might restrict the activities that your child can take part in.
Please contact us through our booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook for more details and to lock in your preferred days.