Smash Bros Ultimate Tournament
powered by Container Labs
Come down to Galaxy Comic Con to play in our Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament for a chance to win £250. We’ll be hosting a 1v1 Double Elimination Tournament during the Sunday of the event. 4 players will receive a bye straight into the quarter finals via qualification events held at the esports.je hub.
For more information, see below.
What maps, characters and settings?
The rule set will follow shortly:
- Game Settings: 3 Stock, 7 Minutes, Final Smash Meter: Off, Spirits: Off, Damage Handicap: Off, Stage Selection: Anyone, Items: Off and None, First to: 1 Win, Stage Morph: Off, Stage Hazards: Off, Team Attack: On, Launch Rate: 1.0x, Underdog Boost: Off, Pausing: Off, Score Display: Off, % Show Damage: Yes, Custom Balance: Off, Echo Fighters: Separate, Radar: Big, 2/3 Games
- Mii Fighters: All moveset combinations are legal
- Starter stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Pokémon Stadium 2, Smashville, Town And City
- Counter-pick stages: Kalos Pokémon League, Lylat Cruise, Yoshi’s Island (Brawl), Yoshi’s Story
- First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner may choose to either strike a stage first or select a port first. Stages are struck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
- Following stages decided by winner striking two stages from all stages and then loser choosing.
- Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
- You may not pick any stage you have previously won on during the set unless mutually agreed to.
- If a game ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
- Sudden Death with tied percentage/stock will result in a 1 stock/2 minutes playoff match.
Quarter final spot qualifiers
shortcut to the quarter finals
We’ll also be hosting 2 events at the esports.je hub that will launch you straight into the quarter finals of the event at ComicCon. Simply turn up to one of the following events and finish in the top two and you’ll automatically be seeded:
- January 24th– Head to the esports.je hub on Friday evening at 7PM until 11PM for a chance to qualify, the event will cost £5 for the whole evening.
- February 12th– Head to the esports.je hub on Wednesday evening at 7PM until 11PM for a chance to qualify, the event will cost £5 for the whole evening.
- 23rd February– Head to the finals on Sunday to compete in the finals for a chance to win a share of the £250 prize pool.
Remember, if you don’t attend our events or qualify in the top two, you can still enter the tournament on the 23rd and work your way to the final.